Saturday, March 19, 2011

um..... Something... Saturday...

I haven't been very good at keeping up with, or coming up with new themes for each day.  Tuesday is DEFINITELY "Collin Tuesday" because I always take his picture on Tuesdays because he was born on a Tuesday.  Makes sense.

"Etsy Find Friday is fun." I like it anyways :P

I've decided to indefinitely suspend "Mission Monday" due to such a low readership (Hello Emily).  At the rate I'm going I don't have enough interest in my blog to have enough interest in this particular day to generate interest in whatever I might be auctioning off for a donation to a mission. So, I will think of something else for Monday until you tell your mom, your friends, and everyone you know to read my silly blog. Haha!!! Then maybe someone will want to bid on a Stella & Dot necklace, or a cork board, or some candles, or a gently worn and cared for article of clothing (usually size M-L...unless I was feeling skinny (and stupid) and I purchased a Small and then there's the obvious reason why I must get rid of it- It's toooooooooo small).

So I have two days of definite posts.

I'd like to leave off with a song:

2 comments:

  1. Hello to you too! I have been thinking of differnt themes for your days since you posted you 'What's the point?' article....but when trying to mash-up interests with day names, I can never get an alliteration, and we all know how I love me and aliteration...so I'm still brainstorming! I really like Margarita Mondays, but that would consist of you finding various maragrita vendors inSoFlo and drinking every Monday, reporting back on the art of tequila, lime and salt...I feel it should be discussed with hubbers/caretaker before commenced...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried out a new restaurant today. I may make that a weekly habit. And reporting on it...

    ReplyDelete