Friday, March 25, 2011

Etsy Find Friday

I love personalized items! There is just something so much more special about giving a gift that is specifically for the recipient. It shows you care, that you were thinking specifically of them and didn't just pull something out of your gift closet. 

First off: An Address Stamp. I like this one because it is simple, classic and elegant. 



Well, I think it's obvious why I like this necklace :O) Besides the "B" I like the antique, vintage feel. Its not so big that it screams at you but it's big enough to stand out as a unique piece.


And why not something sweet for little beebs? How precious these would be for newborn photos! They come in a variety of colors too. 


If you've ever been to NYC you've seen the street artist that paint your name in bright colors and each letter looks like a clown or a dolphin or something equally juvenile.  This, I believe, is the artfully mature version. I like how the photographer finds letters in unlikely places. This would make such a unique wedding gift. 


Happy shopping friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment