Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Collin Tuesday!

Quite possibly going to turn out being MY favorite day of the week!

My super sweet little kiddo now has his two bottom teeth, and has for a while. But now his two top teeth are popping through. He looks like a little beaver! haha!
I'd show you a pic of his new teeth... but it would look like I was abusing him.  He does not like me prying his mouth open :P Can't imagine why!

 My kid LOVES foam! He absolutely, 100% enjoys bath time.

Another love: Waffles.  Here he got a hold of the waffle I set out for Daddy.  The dog is more than happy to eat the crumbs Mr. Baby is offering her.  Grrr!

Cousin Tara visited this weekend.  Daddy took this particular picture.  We went to the park Sunday afternoon. 

Tara and I (along with her 2nd shooter Alex) shot a wedding down in Miami Saturday night.  We had loads of fun getting lost in Miami and coveting the wedding shoot at the Eden Roc. The ceremony was at a really pretty Presbyterian church and the reception was at The Alexander. The couple were adorable together!

No comments:

Post a Comment