Monday, March 14, 2011

Mission Monday

In an effort to clean out my house, purge, and to donate some dollars to Christian organizations, beginning next Monday I will be auctioning off random items.  Everything will be usable and in good condition with full disclosure and photos. 


It will be silent auction style.  I will have a picture, an estimated value, and a starting price and you can just comment with a donation you'd be willing to make.  If you win, send a check payable to me and I will cash it and stash it in a jar until maybe $50 has accumulated then send a check to the particular organization.



Suggestions for organizations to receive donations will be graciously considered.  Please write a small blerb on what the org is and why YOU have a heart for them. 

I would appreciate you sharing my blog, at least on Mission Monday with your friends and family so that there can be more potential for a greater donation. Thanks friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment