Thursday, July 29, 2010

Butt

I'm roasting a Boston butt for pulled pork. I've been spending a lot of time watching food network since I found out I was pregnant with Collin (which triggered heartburn through the screen). More recently I've been spending time combing through recipes on food network.com. While my buttis roasting I'm going to visit Publix to buy the ingredients for Tony Danza's recipe for "Sunday sauce." That will be taken to Kara's house for us to enjoy while planning next year's family reunion trip to Dallas, TX.

I hate the Billionaire song.

The old people who hang out at Blue Martini should be ashamed of themselves. Out to have a good time? Sure, fine. Go out to have fun with your girlfriends. Out on the prowl? Gross! And for the senior citizens there... Get a grip! You can't even pretend ton enjoy the music being played, the flashing lights, and you're wearing a full suit...uhhhhhhh..... But the affliction shirt wearers with hip replacements...never mind. Just never mind. That whole scene is just not at all where I belong, haha! But it's fun to go dancing with the girlies every once in a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment